This is an invitation to all those who wants to be a partner in progress of our
nation. If you have the enthusiasm, courage, enjoy facing real challenges and feel
that you can, and need to contribute, we can provide the right platform for you.
For the past 25 years, Vigyan Ashram has been pioneering a unique experiment in
the rural schools of Maharashtra. The experiment has drawn attention of educationists,
developmental scientists, governmental departments from India and abroad.
In a nutshell, we have been able to prove and establish an educational system in
which the school need not be a passive follower of technology but a centre of development
for the community. In this basic technology course, the high school students of
are taught Workshop science, Construction, Energy and Environment, Agriculture &
Animal husbandry , Home and Health by practicing what they learned. Paid community
services form the backbone of this system integrating education with development.
It is also the intention of this program to provide an effective delivery system
for new technologies and nurture entrepreneurial spirit in the nascent minds.
We need like minded individuals who can take up important responsibilities for propagating
and implementing this program. You will be one of the core team members who will
be entrusted with the task of co-ordinating, networking, educating and solving problems.
Vigyan Ashram is looking for serious and senior candidates looking for long term
career in development and education. Selected candidates have to operate from Pabal
and Pune. The positions available are supported through the funding from Department
of Science & Technology, New Delhi.
Click on following opening for more details
Wanted : Research Assistance
We are working in the field of rural technology development
needs committed & competent colleagues for its Design
Projects Area- Renewable Energy, Precision
farming, Water & Waste Management, Soil Microbiology etc.
*Food/accommodation provided at Pabal campus*
Vigyan Ashram, Pabal, Tal- Shirur, Dist- Pune-412403.
Send Resume on- email@example.com
Visit- www.vigyanashram.com WhatsApp: 9579734720/ 9423871881
Qualification – Freshers/2+Yr Exp. in Engg.(Diploma/
BE/BTech), BSc/MSc(Agriculture, Micro-Bio, Che).
Work Location: Dantewada.
1. Prepare monthly activity plan for the schools.
2. Prepare monthly plan for filed staff at Dantewada and Bijapur and ensure its completion.
3. Coordinate with government departments and schools for the smooth implementation of the program and payments.
4. Prepare IBT program reports and collect necessary information and send it to School Program Head at Vigyan Ashram (VA).
5. Plan, Organize and execute IBT Instructor training program and other events.
6. Coordinate with School Program Head VA regularly and update him about the activities.
7. Ensure the quality implementation of IBT program at all the schools.
8. Represent the VA’s programs at required locations and events.
9. Depending upon the capability cross state assignments will be provided.
Work Experience:2+ year work experience.
Course instructor (Welding fabrication)
Desire skills – Hands on skills in metal fabrication (Arch / CO2/ Argon welding) , leth machine operation , Engineering drawing etc.
Desirable – CAD designing , residential bachelor , own two-wheeler, good written / spoken English.
Educational qualification - Diploma / BE (Mechanical , Instrumentation , Mechatronics) + 1 Year experience.
Do It Yourself (DIY) Lab Engineer.
Work Location: Dantewada.
1. Plan, organize and execute workshops for school students.
2. Work on innovative project ideas and prepare its documentation.
3. Prepare program reports and send it to School Program Head at Vigyan Ashram (VA).
4. Represent the VA’s programs and DIY Lab projects and at required locations and
5. Coordinate with School Program Head VA regularly and update him about the
6. Ensure the quality implementation of DIY activities.
Qualification: M.Sc /BE (E&TC/Electronic).
Work Experience: 1+ year experience.
Course instructor (Electrical)
Desire skills – Hands on skills in wiring (house / industrial) , motor rewinding , basics of electronics , invertor / battery repair, basics of home appliance repair.
Desirable – Residential bachelor , own two-wheeler, good written / spoken English.
Educational qualification - ITI / Diploma / BE (Electrical, Electronics) + 1 year experience in related skills.
DIC Internship & DIC Fellowship
Vigyan Ashram is providing Research Internship for youth to innovate new technology, and transform it into the real life model. which can generate livelihood sources for large group of peoples. Vigyan Ashram, in collaboration with
Savitribai Phule Pune University, offers exciting opportunities at Design Innovation
Center for budding young innovators. Full time residential courses are offered in the following areas: Plant growth and soil microbiology (6 month) Environment and watershed (6 month) Sensors and signal conditioning (6 month) Computer aided product design (1 year) Job profile: Follow the university prescribed design course like a regular DIC student. Attend DIC every day, Work on the assigned rural technology projects and training of students as well as help in projects of DIC faculty members.
All Undergraduates and Individuals want to have hands on experience with technology.
Duration of Internship: 6 Month
M.Sc/Agri/Diploma/BE desired qualification:
Any science or engineering graduates / Post graduate. Aptitude to work by hand / tinkering, she/he must be passionate to make new things!
Duration of Fellowship: 6 Month to 1 year
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Candidates with higher
experience/ lesser qualification can also apply.
Please email your resume and interests to
and contact 9579734720 to discuss personally.