Kitchen waste composting is a key step to Swatch Bharat Abhiyan. A good composting requires:
1. Appropriate microbiological culture.
2. Optimum level of water and air.
Vigyan Ashram decides to come forward for spreading helping hands towards green environment. We have designed and fabricated basically 3 types of composting systems:-
1. Society composter - It’s mainly designed for processing kitchen waste available at the large societies.
Minimum Order Quantity - 1 Piece
Type of Waste - Kitchen waste
Capacity (Kg) - 30 kg/per batch
Grade - Semi-Automatic
Size - 150 Liters
Electrical Consumption - 2.8 KWH/Month
Main Vessel - HDPE Drum
Biodegradable Waste per Day - 100 kg/day
Suitable for no of Households - 200-250
Electrical Supply - 0.5 HP, 230 V AC, Single Phase
Shredder - No
1. Load basket of culture into the drum. (Approx. 5 kg)
2. Load basket of garbage into the drum. (Approx. 5 kg)
3. Repeat step 1 and 2 until drum fills up to 30 kg.
4. Close the lid carefully.
5. Start the machine and wait until the machine cycle is complete.
6. Open the lid.
7. Unload the mixture (Garbage + Culture) into the perforated baskets.
8. Keep the baskets in well controlled atmosphere.
9. The mixture from basket will convert to compost in next 7 days.
10. Repeat the steps 1 to 9 for the remaining garbage.
We have used culture developed by “BARC” which help us to achieve good compost in the period of 7 days. We are thankful to “Dassault Systemes La Fondation” for their support for scaling up the technology.
i. No shredding required.
ii. Free from pathogens and foal odour.
iii. Easy to operate.
iv. Compost in 7 days.
v. Available in customized capacities.
Current Status: Product is ready to sell
Concerned Person: Dr. Arun Dixit
Contact Details: Contact Details: +91-9223243620
Email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org