Kitchen waste composting is a key step to Swatch Bharat Abhiyan. A good composting requires:
1. Appropriate microbiological culture.
2. Optimum level of water and air.
Vigyan Ashram decides to come forward for spreading helping hands towards green environment. We have designed and fabricated basically 3 types of composting systems:-
1. Domestic composter- Domestic composter are well designed for small capacity domestic applications.
Minimum Order Quantity - 1 Piece
Type of Waste - Kitchen waste
Capacity (Kg) - 30 Liters
Grade - Manual
Electrical Consumption - Nill
Main Vessel - FRP Coated MS Hexagonal Drum
Suitable for no of Households - Individual House
Electrical Supply - Not Required
Shredder - No
1. Load the culture in the hexagonal drum. (1 kg)
2. Load the daily waste from kitchen into the hexagonal drum.
3. Rotate the drum 5 times in CW and 5 times in CCW for proper mixing.
4. Every time you load the kitchen waste into the drum, repeat the step number 3.
5. Repeat the cycle until drum fills up to it’s 80% loading capacity.
6. Once drum fills up to it’s 80% loading capacity, unload the entire mixture from drum into the trey.
7. Keep the trey in well controlled atmosphere.
8. The mixture from trey will convert to compost in next 7 days.
9. Repeat steps 1 to 7.
We have used culture developed by “BARC” which help us to achieve good compost in the period of 7 days. We are thankful to “Dassault Systemes La Fondation” for their support for scaling up the technology.
i. No shredding required.
ii. Free from pathogens and foal odour.
iii. Easy to operate.
iv. Compost in 7 days.
v. Available in customized capacities.
Current Status: Product is ready to sell
Concerned Person: Dr. Arun Dixit
Contact Details: Contact Details: +91-9223243620
Email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org